1. Welcome to Nono.so. Nono.so is a product by Anis Gadhgadhi Company.
2. Your use of Nono.so and service (collectively, "Services") is governed by this agreement. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the Services and Privacy Terms contained herein.
3. Read these Services and Privacy Terms carefully before accessing or using the Services. By accessing or using any of the Services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. You may not access the Services if you do not agree to ALL the terms and conditions of this agreement.
4. You cannot use Nono.so Services if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of your country, including the country in which you are resident of from which you use the Services. You affirm that you meet the minimum age required by law for you to work, in your country or jurisdiction.
5. Restrictions: Businesses or individuals in the following countries are not permitted to register for accounts or utilize our platform: Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Cuba, and any other country restricted by law (this changes occasionally). Nono.so does not conduct business with individuals and entities on the Specially Designated Nationals ("SDN") list. More information on these laws, click here. In addition, there may be other countries we do not currently service. Interested parties in these locations will be unable to complete account registration.
6. You cannot use Nono.so in any way that interferes others from using Nono.so. If you use the Services in an unreasonable way we reserve the right to disable your access to Nono.so without any notice to you.
7. Nono.so is a website builder. You are not allowed to create phishing website or any other kind of illegal activities. If we notice some undesirable behaviours, you might get banned without any prior intimation.
8. Use of the Services requires that your data be stored in our servers. This data is your property. Your account information such as your email id, password, payment information, address, and other private account data will never be sold or distributed to third parties except as required to provide you our service. Your email id will be used to notify you of critical updates or announcements. It may also be used to send you regular updates about your account activity and news about Nono.so.
10. Nono.so reserves the right to charge non-refundable fees for some or all of its Services. Fees, taxes, and other charges will be billed to your credit card or any other payment collection service. Nono.so will suspend or terminate your access to the Services if you fail to pay full amount when due. Nono.so reserves the right to revise its fees and other charges from time to time.
11. This Agreement does not transfer from Nono.so to you any Nono.so or third party intellectual property.
12. Nono.so reserves the right to add to/delete/modify the Services and Privacy Terms from time to time.
13. The Services are provided "as is". Nono.so hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Nono.so makes no warranty that the Services will be error free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted. You understand that your use of the Services is at your own discretion and risk.
14. In no event will Nono.so be liable for: (i) any damages; (ii) the cost of procurement of a substitute product or (iii) any interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
15. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nono.so, its officers, directors and employees, customers, users, and all third-party services from and against any claims, losses or damages, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
16. The laws and courts of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of disputes arising in connection with this Agreement, without regard to conflict of law principles.
17. Contact Information. Direct all correspondence to hello-at-nono-dot-so.
Current Version - 1.18.April.2021